Currently run as a backpackers/ lodge with an impressive turnover, the Tamara Riverside Lodge offers a number of excellent options for a new owner. You will absolutely love this spacious villa built in 1904.
This lodge has a range of possible uses
- With the general shortage in affordable housing nationwide, this home has HUGE potential as a very profitable boarding house
- Large family home with very impressive income from the detached block of 4 units
- Have you ever wanted to run a cooking school, artists’ retreat or yoga school?
- Do you simply want to continue as a well-established lodge/superior backpackers?
For the past 25 years the current owners have chosen its purpose to be a superior standard of lodge within the backpacker category. The Tamara Riverside Lodge has evolved to be a place for its guests to return to.
- Impressive home with at least 14 bedrooms, a separate 4-unit block set on an established 1172m2 private section, with an impressive range of fruit trees
- 2 very spacious lounges with extra high stud, fabulous panelled kauri ceilings & skirtings
- Large, well equipped kitchen
- Bay windows with wonderful river view
- Curved staircase with decorative kauri balustrade
Downstairs – 8x bedrooms:
- 4x rooms (double/twin, single)
- 1x family room, sleeps 5
- 1x 4 bed dorm
- 2x large double/triple with bay windows to river view
Upstairs – 6x bedrooms:
- 6x double + single, very spacious, two with bay windows to stunning view of river
- Bath & WC, 2x separate showers and further WC
- 4x 1 bedroom units with en suites on separate water and power
- Upstairs units with balcony over the garden
- 2x bedrooms
- Large kitchen, separate dining with wonderful view over garden
- Very spacious lounge with river views
Tamara Lodge offers style, serenity and space while still located in the heart of the city. Plenty of off-street parking and single garage.