About this Business for sale in Bay of Plenty
A very well established superette business, which has been family owned and operated for decades. This business is situated in a Rotorua provincial town, which has no opposition to this type of business.
This increasingly popular location is perched just on the outskirts of Rotorua – just a 20-minute drive. This small settlement has emerged as the city’s best-performing suburb for property value increases over the last year, as new data has revealed.
- Freehold shop plus 3 Bedroom house and flat with a spare section – total size over 3000 sqm
- Profitable Business with $18,000 – $20,000 per week turnover
- Open 7 days a week 7am – 8pm in the Summer and 7am – 7pm in the winter
- Spacious store well set up, clean and tidy
- At present the 3 bedroom house is being rented out for extra income
- Your one stop shop with add on potential eg. bottle store, café, catering
- If you’re a quality operator with a passion to provide customer service – then this is your chance to work for your self and be your own boss
- Price $850,000 + stock (Approx $15,000)
Step into a very healthy and easy lifestyle, with a good income to support a new family venture, and yet be just a short hop to the city. Families can be confident in a close and supportive local school.